Blondie brownies with three kinds chips! Very dense, very filling, and very good.
Original recipe serves 36
Ingredients (serves 36)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 15 1/2x 10 1/2x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Stir together brown sugar and butter in a large bowll.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add salt and flour, beating just until blended.
- Stir in 2/3 cup chocolate, peanut butter and white chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and cut into bars.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle by combining shortening with 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to one minute or until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Using tines of fork, drizzle mixture randomly over brownies. Makes about 72 bars.