The perfect autumn treat. Sweet pumpkin muffins with pecans.
Original recipe serves 12
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease 12-muffin pan cups, about 2 3/4 inch in diameter.
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, baking soda, baking powder and ginger.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, buttermilk, vanilla, pumpkin, butter, and molasses.
- Stir in the dry ingredient mixture, until moistened. Fold in the pecans.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling almost to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into the center of muffins comes out clean.
- Remove from cups and cool on a rack. Serve them warm. Makes 12 muffins.