Very easy sugar cookies.
Original recipe serves 16
Ingredients (serves 16)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in egg, vanilla and almond extract.
- Stir in baking soda and flour.
- Place teaspoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, placing each 2 inches apart.
- Flatten with the bottom of a glass. Sprinkle sugar onto the cookies.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cook on a rack. Original recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.