1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a muffin tin
with non-stick spray, set aside.
2. To create a tortilla cup, microwave for a few seconds then form the tortilla into a space in the muffin tin..
cups for 5 mins. Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cheese in each shell; set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine taco sauce, beans, corn and salsa, mix well.
5. Spoon mixture evenly among the shells.
6. Put back into oven, bake 10 more mins.
7. Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese and diced tomatoes.