Get your grill on with these chicken burgers made with caramelized onion!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Heat oil in a medium skillet and sautee the onions over medium heat until caramelized, about 7 - 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Combine onions, chicken, parsely, egg, worcestershire sauce, and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Mix in salt and pepper to taste. Add more bread crumbs if meat is too sticky.
- With wet hands, form chicken into 6 patties and place on wax paper or oiled plate.
- Oil a grill. Place patties on heated, oiled grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until completely cooked through.
- Place patties on buns and top with desired toppings, and enjoy!