So easy it's crazy. Few ingredients, but really good!
Original recipe serves 8
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- Line an ungreased glass or earthenware pie plate with one of the crusts.
- Combine sliced apples, cinnamon, sugar and flour in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Arrange the apples in the pie plate.
- Carefully place the other pie crust on top of the apples. Press the edges of the top and bottom crusts together with a fork to seal.
- Bake for for about 40-45 minutes until golden and apples are tender. Place strips of foil around the edges of the pie 20 minutes into baking to prevent it the edges from burning or browning too much.
- Cool for about 2 hours prior to serviing.