The classic creamy holiday casserole with green beans and fried onions
Original recipe serves 6
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Combine the mushroom soup and beans in a medium bowl and heat in the microwave on high heat for 3 to 5 minutes
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheddar and microwave for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Transfer to the mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheddar and the onions.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the onions are browned and the cheese is melted.