Whether you make this as a dessert or side dish, it's very easy when you grill it along side your main course.
Original recipe serves 2
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Cut pears in half, lengthwise.
- Scoop out center seeds.
- Brush the pear halves with canola oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place pear halves cut side down onto the grill grate, and grill covered, for about 10 minutes. Rotate the pears halfway through grilling to create crisscrossed grill marks.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.