These tortillas are a wheat-free and gluten-free alternative to storebought tortillas. These are a great for soft tacos.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat an oven to 350F (175C).
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Line a large baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
- Pour enough batter onto the parchment to make a thin layer, about 5 or 6 inches in diameter, in a round tortilla shape, The batter will not expand when the tortilla is baking, so the shape made on the parchment paper will stay put.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the edges of the tortillas begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for a minute before peeling the tortillas from the parchment paper.