These easy and savory crackers are salt free and go well with lots of dips!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C)
- Combine flour, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Cut in the butter and combine until crumbly and butter is in pea-sized pieces.
- Add the water and honey. Stir until a soft dough forms.
- Lightly flour a baking sheet, and place ball of dough onto the baking sheet. Roll dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough sheet into 1" - 2" squares.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then turn crackers over with a spatula. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until both sides are golden.
- Cool before serving.