Easy. portable cheesecakes
Original recipe serves 6
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Use an electrix mixer to beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, continuing to beat until fluffy.
- Arrange 2" foil cups on a baking sheet, and place a vanilla wafer in each cup, round side up.
- Drop in about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into each cup, filling to about 2/3 full.
- Top each with some cherry pie filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until set.