Egg fried recipe is a famous South Asian recipe in which we use chopped tomatoes, red onions, and chopped green chili and fried these ingredients with eggs.
Original recipe serves 2
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a wok.
- When oil is heated, add all chopped ingredients with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Cook these ingredients until they form a paste (15 to 20 minutes)
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk until beaten.
- Now add the eggs to the cooked paste and mix these ingredients well
- Fry everything together until cooked through.