The crust is only two ingredients, but add whatever you want for toppings!
Original recipe serves 2
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat oven to 500F (260C).
- Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour and Greek yogurt in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface and knead until you have a nice workable dough. Do not knead too much otherwise the eough will become difficult to flatten later.
- Cut dough in half and place onto the baking sheets and roll out until about 1/8" thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-12 minutes until the crusts are browned.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the peppers and onions. Saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400F and remove crusts from the oven and spread on a thin layer of sauce.
- Top with onions, pepper, and cheese. Sprinkle on some oregano.
- Bake pizzas in the 400F oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Allow to cool for a minute and cut into slices before serving.