Chewy and delicious chocolate cookies!
Original recipe serves 8
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in beaten egg, and then the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder. Mix until well incorporated and a smooth batter forms.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and drop by heaping teaspoonfulls of batter onto the sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into one of the cookies comes out clean.
- Cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to wire racks to cool completely