Crispy fried chicken with a sweet orange glaze. Just like take-out!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour, dip in beaten egg, and then dip in breadcrumbs, turning to coat. Set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat and saute the onions and pepper, 10 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan and fry chicken pieces about 15 minutes or until crisp. Drain excess oil from pan.
- Whisk together orange marmalade, soy sauce, and BBQ sauce in a small bowl.
- Add marmalade mixture, onions and peppers, and pineapple to the pan with the chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked Jasmine rice.