Instead of potato pancakes... zucchini pancakes!
Original recipe serves 2
Ingredients (serves 1)
You will also need: baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 300F (150C)
- Combine grated zucchini, onion and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in salt, pepper, flour, and baking powder. Stir in more flour if the resulting batter is too thin.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil and and 1/2 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When butter is melted reduce heat to medium-low and drop heaping spoonfuls of batter into the pan.
- Cook each pancake for 2 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Arrange pancakes on a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm
- Add more butter and oil to the pan and cook another batch of pancakes, working in batches until all batter is used, keeping pancakes warm in the oven, while frying the other batches.