An awesome white chili with a kick!
Original recipe serves 8
Ingredients (serves 4)
You will also need: saucepan
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper and cloves and cook for another minute.
- Add the chicken broth and cook for one hour over low heat for 40 minutes, adding more broth as needed.
- Add the beans and cooked chicken and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with grated cheddar or monterey jack cheese, salsa and sour cream, if desired.