A cool raspberry cake with marshmallow cream topping and graham cracker crust. A good dessert to make ahead of time.
Original recipe serves 12
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Combine butter, brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture for the topping.
- Press the remaining graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring water to boil in a saucepan, and dissolve the gelatin mix. Stir in the raspberries until melted.
- Remove from heat and chill until partially set. Spread the mixture onto the graham cracker crust.
- In another saucepan, melt the marshmallow with the milk. Cool for a bit, and and fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread marshmallow mixture on top of the raspberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.