A sweet, savory, and spicy take on pumpkin seeds.
Original recipe serves 6
Ingredients (serves 18)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat an oven to 300F (150C).
- Combine cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl. Set aside
- Spread the pumpkin seeds on the lined baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle them with salt to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the seeds with the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Cook and stir until the seeds have a caramelized coating, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the coated seeds into the bowl with the spice mixture. Toss to coat and allow to cool before serving.