Each year when Fall comes again, it puts people in the mood for foods such as pumpkins, baked goods, and, of course, apples. There are a number of quick and easy snack ideas involving apples. We all would like a snack that is flavorful and good for us and apples can fill that order. The following apple snack ideas are enticing and delicious combinations of apples and different pairings.
Try these apple snacks:
- Apples with honey and tahini. Goes well with red or green apples.
- Apples with brie cheese and cream cheese toppings.
- Apples with biscoff spread, a spread made from the cookies and tastes like creamy gingerbread.
- Granny smith apples with turkey slices.
- Apples with cheddar cheese and a crispy baguette.
- Apples with almond butter sweetened with some maple syrup.
- Apples and peanut butter with raisins.
- Creamy apple cinnamon quesadillas made with whole wheat tortillas, sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and cream cheese
- Race car apple snacks using apple wedges, toothpicks grapes or cheese.