These blueberry muffins have a sweet and cinnmon crumb topping.
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 33.2g
Total Fats: 15.9g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Lightly grease a muffin tin or line cups with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine baking powder, salt, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1 1/2 cup of the flour.
- Combine the egg, oil an milk in a small bowl. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Make the crumb topping by combining the 1/3 cup of sugar, cinnamon, 1/3 cup of flour, and butter in a small bowl. Use a fork to combine until crumbly.
- Fill muffin cups with batter. Sprinkle with topping, and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.