This easy slow cooker lamb recipe has some smoky heat
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Add chilies, cumin, oregano, salt, garlic, and tomatoes to a food processor with one third of the wine and process until smooth.
- Place the lamb into the slow cooker pot and pour the chile/tomato mixture over it. Add the chocolate, cinnamon stick, and whole new potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7 hours until the lamb is tender and potatoes are still firm.
- Remove the bones and skin from the lamb, and pull the meat apart with a fork into large chunks. Skim the fat away from the cooking juice, reserving the juice.
- Chop the potatoes into large chunks.
- To serve, put the lamb and potatoes into bowls, and pour in reserved cooking juices.