Super-quick and easy salmon with a garlic parmesan crust
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 0.7g
Total Fats: 20.6g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat air fryer to 390F (200C).
- Combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning, parmesan, garlic and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down, sprinkle with black pepper.
- Coat salmon with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it into the salmon so it won't blow around in the air fryer.
- Air fry at 390F for about 11 minutes. Internal temperature should be 145F.