These meatball appetizers have a grape jelly and chili sauce glaze.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, salt, Worchestershire sauce, black pepper, and onion in a large bowl. Mix together well, and shape into 1 inch meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add the meatballs and cook for 5 to minutes, turning frequenty, until browned.
- Remove meatballs and drain on paper towels.
- Add the grape jelly and chili sauce to the skillet and heat, stirring, until melted together.
- Return the meatballs to the skillet and stir until the meatballs are coated with the jelly glazed.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.