Make this as a chicken/turkey stuffing or serve as a side dish.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sautee the onions for about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add the mushroom, and sautee until softened.
- Add the cumin and turmerc and mix well to incorporate.
- Add the farfel to a large bowl. Add salt, oregano, and the onion mixture.
- Slowly add the broth, stirring to moisten the farfel. Adjust the broth as needed to prevent it from becoming too soggy.
- Spread the mixture evenly into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil for about 2 minutes or until the top has browned a bit.