This tasty sweet treat uses ingredients that are easy to work with. Kids will enjoy making chocolate fudge with you. These chocolate squares make a great gift.
Ingredients (serves 16)
- Line a rectangular baking dish with foil.
- Mix the sugar with the milk and butter.
- Add the mixture to a saucepan and bring the contents to a boil.
- Add the salt to the mixture.
- Allow the contents to boil for about 5 minutes, stir the mixture frequently.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate chips.
- Stir in the nuts, vanilla, cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish.
- Allow it to cool for about 20 minutes, then place it in the refrigerator to continue cooling. Let it cool until it is firm. That will take about another hour and a half.
- When the fudge is firm, cut it into squares and serve.