A nice addictive snack!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Preheat the oven to 250F (120C)
- Arrange seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 45 minutes until toasted and dry, stirring occassionally.
- Combine pumpkin pie spice, salt and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the toasted pumpkin seeds. Sprinkle the remaining sugar.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir until the sugar melts, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the seeds into the bowl with the pumpkin pie spice mixture and stir to coat.
- Allow to cool before serving.