A perfect potato appetizer topped with bacon.
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 1.3g
Total Fats: 25g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 12)
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Brush each side of the potato slices with the melted butter and arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden on each side, turning once.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, cheese, and green onion.
- Place sheet back in the oven and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 5 - 10 minutes.