I'm only calling it Irish because of the Irish Cream. Don't know if this recipe really comes from Ireland, but whatever. Goes with celery or carrot sticks, or crackers.
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 0.6g
Total Fats: 30.2g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 2)
- In a large skillet, melt half of the butter. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring.
- Add thyme, onion, salt, pepper and remaining butter and stir-cook until the chicken is fully cooked and the onions are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Irish Cream and cook until sauce thickens and bubbles (about 5-8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon pate into small bowls and refrigerate until firm.