Delicious mix of meats, rice and spices, Spanish style
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Grill the shrimp until done and cooked through, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken thighs over medium-high heat, until done and juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side.
- Grill the chorizo until done and well browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the grilled chicken thighs and place in a large pot along with the spices and cooked orzo.
- Bring to a simmer and add the chicken stock gradually, keeping it moist. Simmer for about 20 minutes.