Grilled corn on the cob with a cilantro lime butter.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- Cream butter in a small bowl and mix in the cilantro, cayenne, and lime juice until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Peel the husks back from each ear of corn and leave attached at the bottom. Remove all the corn silk.
- Close husks over the ears and soak in cold water in a large bowl or pot for about 20 minutes or until completely soaked.
- Oil a grill grate and preheat to medium heat.
- Grill the corn covered, turning often, until the husks are charred and the corn is tender, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove the corn husks and serve with the lime butter.