So easy to make but so good.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- Slice peeled potatoes into quarters. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and add a dash of salt.
- Boil potatoes until easily pierced with a fork, about 20-35 minutes. Drain potatoes, and return to the pot.
- Add garlic, milk and butter to the potatoes.
- Use a masher to combine everything together, until creamy.
- Add additional milk or butter if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- While mashing, add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped green onion. Serves 10.