An old, easy, and delicious peach cobbler!
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 89.6g
Total Fats: 24.2g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Preheat an oven to 350F (175C).
- Grease a 10x10 or 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside.
- Combine the cinnamon, peaches, 1 1/2 cup of the sugar together in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Combine remaining sugar and the shortening in a medium bowl. Mix in the salt, flour, and baking powder, alternately with the milk. Pour batter into the prepared pan, and top with the peach mixture.
- Add the butter to the boiling water, and pour this over the peaches.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.