Earthy pancakes with blueberries and cinnamon. A perfect weekend breakfast!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl and let it sit for a few minutes. This will sour the milk.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla and egg to the soured milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk to combine until no lumps remain.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Pour batter into the skillet, about 1/4 cup (or more is fine) for each pancake.
- Cook about 5 minutes per side or until golden, working in batches as necessary.