An easy side dish with a mix of vegetables
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Brush the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart baking dish or casserole dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the parsely and eggplant, cooking until the eggplant is tender, about 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Spread the eggplant mixture on the bottom of the baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Add a layer of zucchini slices and season with more parmesan and salt.
- Add layers of tomato, onion, bell pepper and mushroom, sprinkling each layer with salt to taste and parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.