A dip with caramelized onions and smoky chipotle. Serve with chips.
Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Total Sugars: 2.8g
Total Fats: 19.7g
*Data provided by USDA
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and saute until browned and caramelized, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add garlic, tomato, and chipotle pepper. Cook for another 7 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add onion, garlic and tomato mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the onion mixture to the sour cream mixture and stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.