Just like it says... A lasagna for vegetarians. Or if you just don't feel like meat...
Ingredients (serves 9)
You will also need: saucepan
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions and garlic in 2 tbsp of olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bouillon cubes and tomatoes. Simmer, stirring frequently for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in basil and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat, add the red pepper and leek, and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, zucchini, and carrot and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a 9x13-inch (25x35 cm) baking pan.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of sauce on the bottom of the man, and lay 4 lasagna sheets over it. Sprinkle 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, followed by about 1 cup of sauce.
- Top with 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Repeat, spreading the top layer with the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Lightly cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.